Health and safety are our top priorities. Fortunately, golf courses are well positioned to be one of very few activities that can easily adhere to Physical Distancing while providing some much-needed fresh air, sunlight, exercise, mental stimulation and safe time with family and friends. In effect, golf is a 10 kilometre activity through 150 acres of nature with two or three others within your foursome. During those four hours of enjoyable, healthy exercise, the group will rarely be any closer to other golfers than ½ a kilometre.
Respecting the current need for exceptional safety measures, The Rise Golf Course will be implementing enhanced measures to reduce or eliminate traditional points of contact and abide by the Social Distancing Guidelines. These extra precautions ensure that enjoying a round of golf is an experience that complies with the published health advisories.
Highlighted Restrictions & Changes
- If you have recently returned internationally in the past 14 days DO NOT come to the course. You’re not suppose to leave your house, we’ll welcome you after your quarantine period is over
- Only golfers with bookings may visit. No walk ons or inquiry visits allowed
- All golfers in booking must provide their name, email, phone and credit card number. This will allow us to charge green fees without having to interact with Golf Shop staff. Bookings that have only one player with completed information will have the entire groups fees charged to him or her
- Sanitizing all contact surfaces including door handles/knobs, counter tops, POS terminals at least every hour or immediately after person contact when possible
- Carts, including steering wheel, seats and other contact points are sanitized every evening or before being used by another individual. For added peace of mind, you may ask a staff member to sanitize again before play
- Our staff will be working in teams and isolated from other teams. This includes management. This is to protect staff and the operation in the case an employee becomes ill, we will be able to isolate teams and not shut down the entire facility
- Additional Hand Sanitizer will be made available at select locations
Please visit this page regularly for updates. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Golf Chad Scott at any time and he’ll be happy to discuss any procedure that we are doing to keep you, your family and our staff safe.
Executive Professional/Director of Golf