Tee Time Booking – Terms & Conditions
- You will require a name, telephone number, email address, and valid credit card to reserve a tee time. If you choose the “Pay at Golf” option, your credit card will not be charged at the time of booking. You may choose any conventional form of payment at the time of physically checking in at the golf course.
- Your personal information including name, address, telephone, email, and credit card information is protected within a safety-assured booking site. Under no circumstance does the golf course sell, trade or share your private information with third or inquiring parties.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the time and day of the tee time.
- Online tee times are primarily intended for two, three and foursomes. Single bookings are only available online when paired with an adjoining group. You may want to contact us for single bookings.
- As golf is an outdoor activity, patrons are not entitled to refunds due to unfavorable weather conditions unless outlined in our Rain Check Policy below.
- The Rise Golf Course staff reserve the right to modify or cancel duplicate bookings.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking.
- To qualify for Senior Tuesday rates (Age 55+) a valid ID will be required at check-in.
- You may be given the option to pre-pay or “Pay Now” for your tee time(s) during the reservation process. Your credit card will be charged the stated amount including all fees and taxes in Canadian Dollars. Online prepayment is not mandatory.
- Any reservation that is prepaid online is Non-refundable. If management deems the golf course unplayable for any reason, including weather, the Rain Check Policy below will apply.
- Prepaid times are applicable to the stated day and time only. Management may allow modifications at their discretion.
Rain Check Policy
- A rain check may be issued for a future visit if staff deem the golf course unplayable for any reason including weather and lightning.
- Based on the number of holes played and the green fee paid for your round, you will be issued a credit for the un-played holes to be used for future green fees only. Note: Once you have teed off on Hole 16, rain checks will no longer be provided, and your round is considered complete.
- The golf course enforces a firm 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Any time prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your tee time with absolutely no penalty or fee.
- If there is a reduction in players or you cancel within 24 hours or you no-show for your tee-time, a $60 per player no-show fee may be charged to your credit card on your profile.
- If individual profiles are included in booking, each profile and credit card may be charged the above fee. If only one profile is associated with the booking, that profile will be responsible, and sub-sequentially charged for all no-shows and/or reductions.
- Feel free to contact the Pro Shop for any questions regarding online booking or general tee-time inquiries.