2018 RBC PGA Scramble Qualifier
The RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company is a new national series of events taking place at more than 100 golf facilities around the country in 2018, culminating with Regional Finals and the RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company National Championship in October.
The series of events expects to draw thousands of amateur golfers—who will form their own team of four players— from across the country. Teams will look to make it through local qualifying with the ultimate goal of playing in a Regional and hopefully National Championship in October with a PGA of Canada professional playing on their team at some of the Canada’s finest golf courses.
Over 100 local events will be held throughout the year across Canada, with winners progressing to Regional Finals held at some of Canada’s finest golf courses.
Each team at the Regional Final teams up with their PGA Club Professional with the winners progressing to the RBC PGA Scramble presented by The Lincoln Motor Company Championship Final.
The Championship Final is the golfing experience of a lifetime, with three days of golf, social activities, a gala/awards event, and the opportunity to play with a PGA of Canada Professional.
Stage 1 – Local Qualifier @ The Rise Golf Course – July 26th
- 18-hole scramble format
- 2PM Shotgun Start
- Teams of four eligible amateurs
- 2 teams play together – 8-somes
- All players must have an up-to-date Golf Canada Handicap (“Bronze” Membership is acceptable)
- One or more teams will qualify from each Local Qualifier – additional teams may be eligible to qualify from Local Events and will be notified in advance of the event
- $25 Members, $75 Non-Members. Includes Golf, Cart, Meal and Prizing. $29.95 registration fee not included.
2 teams will qualify for Regional Finals. See below.
To register your team of four please CLICK HERE
Stage 2 – Regional Final – Talking Rock Golf Resort (August 30, 2018)
- Location – Talking Rock Golf Resort – Chase, BC – August 30th
- 18-hole Ambrose (elimination) scramble format
- A PGA of Canada Professional from each Local Qualifying site joins each qualifying team to form a five-player team that will compete at specific courses around Canada
- All players must have an up-to-date Golf Canada Handicap (must be a “Gold” Membership)
- The winning team from each Regional Final qualifies to attend the Championship Final
- Multiple teams may be eligible to qualify for the National Championship at some Regional Final locations
*Once a player has qualified for a Regional Final he/she is no longer eligible to compete at another local event
Up to 2 teams will qualify for National Championship. See below.
Stage 3 – Championship Final (October 11-13, 2018)
Your Championship Final Experience includes
- Return airfares from your nearest Capital City to Halifax
- Transportation from the airport to Cabot Links
- 3 rounds of golf at Cabot Links (twice) and Cabot Cliffs
- Forecaddie provided for each group
- Personal caddies available upon request (additional fee)
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Cabot Links
- Breakfasts, lunch and on course snacks each day
- Attend the Welcome Dinner
- Attend the Awards Gala Dinner
- Package value approximately $3000
For more information on tournaments, please contact Director of Golf & Head Professional Chad Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org 250.545.7425